Image Map

Martin Luther King, Jr. Blog Hop

Good morning readers and fellow bloggers..... while everyone is still focused on the life and contribution of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and before you put those books, projects and resources away -- I want to direct your attention to a blog hop on this topic that I'm hosting at my personal blog, RainbowsWithinReach. I invite all the blog hoppers to hop on over and take a look at the amazing ideas already linked up!!! Click right here to see the blog hop. If you've written an article that addresses diversity, acceptance, peace and the issues involved in Dr. King's legacy -- please come on over and link up!



Last week as part of my "author-in-the-schools" visit in southern FL I had a class of kindergarten children weave THE MOST ORIGINAL 'dream catchers' as a thank-you gift for my time in their midst. What an awesome project to use in the exploration of dreams: large and small!

This is a brilliant idea brought to fruition by Caitlin Clabby, author of the blog Kindergarten Smiles. I think they would make an AWESOME parent gift for Valentine's Day.

Happy Hoppin'
  Debbie Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment