Image Map

Didn't I Share?

I try to remember to share all my great stuff, but I left you guys out on a cool freebie and a huge time saver! I made this great unit in January and never shared! So sorry.
This unit is HUGE and has so many ideas to teach There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow. I added a ton extras onto this pack included an art. (I put the templates into the pack for you.) Just click on the pic above to go to the TpT link. $4 for 60 pages- LOTS of printables.

I have a freebie for you too! I made an emergent reader using this book. It is 10 pages and it is yours for free! Click on the link here to grab it.

I have something new... I am almost ready to share it. Can you hold tight a little longer for something fun, creative, and GREAT!?!

logo
Mary , Sharing Kindergarten
Tel: | Mobile:
http://sharingkindergarten.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment