Image Map

Valentine Freebie and Presidents' Day Plans

Hey Hoppy Friends!

I have a sweet Valentine Game Board for you!I made this game so you can use it with everything and anything you need this week at school. IT IS FREE! Click the picture below for the link and grab it. If follow me on TpT, you will know every time I make a freebie!

I had a great response to my Light and Shadow Unit last week, so I worked so hard this week to provide you with more help!
This unit is all about Presidents and US Symbols. It is on sale right now, so stop by and look. It is 41 pages long, included book lists, links to videos and games online, covers 5 Presidents, all the US Symbols, and your class is going to have a ton of fun along the way!

Best Wishes on a very Blessed Day
logo
Mary , Sharing Kindergarten
Tel: | Mobile:
http://sharingkindergarten.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. I'm off to take a look at your President's Day unit right now. It looks fabulous so I've got to check it out.
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! Definitely going to check it out!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete