Image Map

Fall Feature from Life in First Grade


Hey y'all! It's Leslie Ann from Life in First Grade (and the still kinda new Life in Fifth Grade). I'm so happy to be a part of Blog Hoppin's Fall Features. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and October is my favorite month (maybe because it's my birthday month :) ), so creating fall resources for my classroom is very enjoyable for me. I'm going to share with y'all my best seller: a literary companion to one of my all time favorite Halloween books Room on a Broom. If you haven't read this book with your kids, go out right now, purchase it, and make plans to read it first thing tomorrow morning. It was always a HUGE hit with my kids.
I've included printables to use after reading the story, but my favorite part is the sequencing activity/craft. Be sure and check it out in my TpT store :)
The adorable witch pattern is a freebie! You can find it here



No comments:

Post a Comment