Image Map

Teacher Funnies

Hi everyone!  It is Erica here from Erica's Ed-Ventures: Teaching and Telling it Like it Is.   I thought I  would take a "brain break" from educational posts and share some of the pins from our Teacher Talk! Pinterest Board.   It is always good to laugh. You can find the original sources by clicking on the image and hopping over to the pin. 

This pin was intended for nurses but it really is applicable for teachers! 

BTW - This was me last night writing this post.  The image is just missing a small dog and cat. 

I always want to correct children when they are running in stores! 







Last year, I kept a bag of extra glue stick tops for this very reason. 


These are my own pics:

Best T-Shirt Ever!




Thanks for hopping by! You can follow all of our boards by clicking below. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good laugh after a hard week. :-)

    ReplyDelete