Image Map

Holiday Hustle! A Spelling Game

 

Hey all! It’s Kathleen from Growing Kinders!

I am always looking for fun and creative ways for my kiddos to practice their spelling words.  I use Words Their Way for my spelling curriculum, and we always start our word work with a spelling sort.  Sometimes I have 4 different sorts running in my classroom since kids are working at their own level. 

photo4photo5

That means, I have to be pretty generic with my spelling activities.  I use a lot of the activities from my Word Work Activities for the Frugal Teacher pack.

 

photo1photo2photo3

 

My kiddos also use Spelling City to practice on the ipads, but more often than not, they would rather play a board game with their friends!  This game is SUPER simple, and you can add it to your word work activities THIS week for some super fun spelling practice!  Simple glue the game board and instructions into a file folder and get to work!  We use dry erase boards, but you could also just use regular paper!

Slide1Slide3

You can download this for free over in my TpT shop!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!

Kathleen

GK square thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment