Image Map

iPad Freebies!

Over Spring Break I spent some time updating my classroom iPads and doing some much needed maintenance on them.  I've had "make backgrounds for iPads" on my to-do list for months now... like 7-8 months.  I don't know why I took so long to complete such a simple task, but life just gets in my way sometimes.  I wanted a simple but fun look... so I went with black/white stripes and added a colorful number!

How did I install these backgrounds?  Well I probably could have used dropbox or a file sharing app (like Google Drive), BUT I took the hard-way and emailed each picture to myself... then saved it as the background.

Sidenote:  If your backgrounds/wallpapers look too enlarged or stretched, check THIS website out!

You can grab backgrounds with the numbers 1-20 HERE for free!  You will need to be able to open a zip file in order to download!  You can find the cases shown below HERE.  I've had them over a year and they are still as good as new!!!
I also spent some time nailing down a few iPad rules for my class.  Once again, I should have done this months ago, but oh well!  My students actually do a really good job handling my devices.  Since my husband and I purchased the iPads, they are very aware that I can take them away at any given moment.  I've actually never had a problem with inappropriate behavior or students misusing my them!  You can grab the rules that I made HERE for free!
You can check out my 10 favorite apps HERE!  I try to update my little blog with apps as I find them!  I sure hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!  I can't wait to celebrate my Risen Savior with family and friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies Amy. Great as per usual.
    Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the great I-Pad suggestions! It so saves some time for finding good apps for the children!

    ReplyDelete