Image Map

This calls for a PAR-TAY!!!

Hey guys!! It's Katie, from Little Warriors
Goodness!!! Today I'm another year wiser older! My, how time flies by!!! 36!?!? Wha, wha, whaaaaaat??!?! How does that even happen?? I don't FEEL old, but, when I think about the number, it just doesn't seem quite right.



Thanks Deana!! You said it, girl! Ha!! #lovethatsong

AND, February is a very special month because not only is it MY birthday, but, it's also my blog birthday!!!! 

Shout out to Erin's Ink for drawing my cake and party hat!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!! Little Warriors is turning FIVE this month!!! Can you believe it??? I can't!! But, it's true! HERE is my very FIRST. EVER. post!!!! LOL!

So, with birthdays on my brain, I decided to do a little post about birthdays today!! Here are some things that I do for my birthday kiddos!

Last Summer I painted my U.G.L.Y., rusted lockers in my classroom with chalkboard paint! I cannot even tell you how much better they look! Especially when someone has a birthday! ;) I decorate their locker with colored chalk! It's so bright and fun and really makes them feel special!!

If you don't have lockers are chalkboard paint, another idea would be to use a dry erase marker and write on their table or lockers. I write little notes on my kiddos' tables sometimes. (Especially if I know I'm going to be out and have a sub the next day! It really helps them behave :)


These are the little gifts that I give my Kinders. I found these GEMS at the Dollar Tree last Summer and bought them ALL up!!! They are so fun!! They say "Happy Birthday" across the top AND they light up. PLUS, they have SIX candles on top! I mean, seriously!!! Could they be any more perfect???

A parent of one of my kiddos made me this little hat and neck sign. There is chalkboard material sewn to it to write the date and their name. It makes for a super cute picture!! (No, I don't make the boys wear the hat.)


And, of course we do a little GoNoodle for our birthday kids!! Here are my two favorites!




Want some more AWESOME birthday ideas?? Here are some posts that my Blog Hoppin' Buddies have done in the past! Read about how Erica's Edventures, The First Grade Parade, What the Teacher Wants, Sunny Days in Second, and Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections celebrate the kiddos in their classrooms!!



Since you read all the way to the end on this post, and it's my special day, I have a birthday surprise for you!! I just finished this February pack last night! I think you'll love it!! AND, it's NO PREP centers! But, HURRY!!! This is a FLASH FREEBIE and it will only be free for 24 hours!!! Just click on the image below to grab yours for FREE today only!!!!

valentines tooth teeth groundhog presidents


P.S. Remember that movie, Groundhog Day??? Good thing that's not real! Or, my birthday would never come!!!! Ha!


HaPpY BiRtHdAy to me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment